Are meditation apps worth it?

Many writers believe that mindfulness is a form of meditation and it involves many other activities like visualization and contemplation. To practice mindfulness, you will need to focus completely on what is going on both inside and outside of you, just like being an observer without having to do anything about it.

Mindfulness can help you to manage your stress better, reduce depression and anxiety which in turn improve your quality of life and health.

There are many mindfulness application that serves as meditation aids while some help to keep you present throughout the day as they work as a reminder.
These apps are also useful if you are new to meditation with some self-guided app that you can try with instructions on how to go about it.

Source Harvard, MIT

Meditation can be practiced in different ways. The millennial generation that is hooked on to apps has probably seen a few in their app stores. Now, are meditations apps good?

I certainly they are great, in that they can provide the right environment for guided meditation. It’s easy to ask someone to meditate but it’s always a challenge to focus given how distracting it can get for beginners. That’s where mediation apps can do wonders. I would suggest Mindfulness app or Headspace app as I have tried those and they are pretty good.