Flights to Lake Tahoe

How long is the flight? What is Lake Tahoe like. What is the flight like to Lake Tahoe? What is the airport like?

lake-tahoe-1591339_640

Hello,

I’m not sure where you are located, but i will post below an average travel time.

The Flight time to Lake Tahoe (Reno) from New York (John F. Kennedy International Airport) is on average 5 hours, 20 minutes.

The flight is expected to be a pretty smooth experience and you should ensure that you are comfortable with flying longer distances unless you fly from a closer airport.

Chances are, if you are flying to Lake Tahoe, you will fly over the lake and land in Reno at the Reno -Tahoe International Airport ( RNO ). This international airport serves nearly 4 million passengers per year. Once landed, Tahoe-bound passengers make the 45-minute trek to Lake Tahoe over scenic landscapes.

I highly recommend this trip, it is absolutely wonderfully beautiful.

Reno–Tahoe International Airport is a public and military airport three miles southeast of downtown Reno, in Washoe County, Nevada. It is the state’s second busiest commercial airport after McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas

reno