shea butter skin benefits
The Shea butter has been extracted from the nuts of the Shea tree which has been founded in Africa and it is fatty oil. Linoleic acid, oleic acid, and stearic acid are the main components of Shea butter which provides so many benefits to the skin if applied properly.
The main benefits of Shea butter are:
- It moisturizes dry skin
- Treat skin problems like blemishes
- It is also proven to treat acne
- The Shea butter also reduce skin inflammation
- It is an anti-free radical and anti-aging agents
- Shea butter can also provide relief to itchy
- The elasticity of the skin can also be restored
- Razor irritation can also reduce
- Provide relief to peeling skin.
By now, Shea butter is sold extensively and endorsed by the beauty industry. Let’s look at the top 3 Shea butter skin benefits:
- It is an anti-oxidant with vitamin A and E. So it’s an anti-aging remedy.
- It’s anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. It is known to fight skin infections and soothe affected skin.
- It can help with sun protection. While sunscreen is needed, Shea butter can provide the moisturizing you need along with an added layer of protection.
There are plenty of products on the market, so you can try any to see the benefits for yourself.