What is the best consumer grade computer?

What is the best consumer grade computer?

Each year, computer manufacturers present us with new and improved versions of their products and, this year is no exception. But when there is this much variety, it can become quite challenging to choose.

In my opinion, the best computers should offer the user a modern, multi-core processor, ample memory, and powerful graphical capabilities. Additionally, and perhaps more importantly, they should provide consumers with longevity and upgradeability at a moderate price point.

Following these criteria, I would say that the best consumer grade PC right now is the Dell XPS 8930 Desktop . This thing has an 8th generation Intel i7 6-core processor clocked at 4.6 GHz, 16 GB of DDR4 RAM, a 256 GB solid state drive, an impressive 2 Terabyte hard disk, and a robust 4GB NVidia GTX video card.

The machine runs quietly, has excellent ventilation so it hardly ever heats up, and comes with a clean software install and virtually zero bloatware.

At just under $1,300 you would be hard pressed to find a better product.

Computers are getting more advanced day by day with new versions coming out with quad-core processors and high-end graphics card which helps to make the computer fast. Even if you just want to browse the internet, you will still need the best PC so that you will not be slowed down by too many ads. Some of the best PCs are:

1 Dell XPS Tower Special Edition: it runs on Intel Core i5 to i7, RAM of 8-16GB, Hard disk 2TB, and Graphics of Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080.
2 Microsoft Surface Studio 2: this runs on Intel Core i7-7820HQ, Ram between 16Gb to 32GB, it also has a storage device between 1TB to 2TB and a Graphics of Nvidia Geforce 1060-1070